[Orgmode] Re: [feature-suggestion] Lock region

From: Renzo Been : - )
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [feature-suggestion] Lock region
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:14:34 +0000 (UTC)

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <celoserpa <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello list,It would be great if we could "lock a region" of text in an
org-mode buffer, meaning it gets read-only, and inside it you can't modify
anything besides applying org commands such as expanding/retracting/sparse tree
etc. I'm suggesting this because I have a section on the top of my gtd file that
has an introduction to the system, link to related files etc, and often I find
myself accidentally writing characters or inserting line breaks and other
things. Not essential, but a nice-to-have feature.Thanks,Marcelo.