Re: [Orgmode] Has filling behavior been changed recently in org?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Has filling behavior been changed recently in org?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:00:47 -0700

On 2009-11-12, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, I believe the problem is, that we have no simple defined comment
> start in Org-mode.

I should have realized that was possibly the problem before posting.
I thought I solved that a long time ago.  But I was not able to debug
today.

The following seems to fix the problem without causing any problems.
You have to have my filladapt fixes.

(set (make-local-variable 'comment-start) "#")

In order to fix a bug a long time ago, I had that line for all text
files and not org files.  Now I think I can set it for org mode also.
In other words, somebody possibly made a change to org that fixed the
problem.

But I am not capable of investigating it further to make sure today.

> If `#' was the comment start, lines might be wrapped and stop
> working. As `#' also starts working directives, e.g. for ditaa and
> gnuplot.

Works fine with my filladapt fixes.

Thanks.

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: You only think it's dark. [CDC has denied ME/CFS for 25 years]