[Orgmode] Blorgit > SVN integration

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: [Orgmode] Blorgit > SVN integration
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:47:10 +0100

Hi,

I've started playing with Blorgit and it really looks very promising...

I have a few questions:

1) Is it possible to integrate Blorgit with SVN instead of git? If yes, how
   can I do it?

2) If I have comments in an org file, as soon as I edit the file through the
   web interface, the comments disappear (they're still present as * COMMENT
   lines in the org file though, but no longer displayed in the browser).

3) I would like to add a .pdf link (next to edit .org .tex) in order to
   download the PDF coming from the compilation (pdflatex) of the .tex file.
   Is it possible?

4) Is it possible to add a button in order to create a new file directly from
   the web interface?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

F.