Re: [Orgmode] Ignore some lines when using org-plot/gnuplot

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Ignore some lines when using org-plot/gnuplot
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:54:06 -0300

Don't worry about a late reply. Sometimes I need a lot of time just to read the
E-Mails here in the list (this is one of the most active lists I have ever seen
and a really good one to follow) and I wonder how you guys not only read it but
also fix bugs and implement new features.

Thanks for this Eric. It sure opens a lot of possibilities.

- Darlan