[Orgmode] Way to prepare a bugreport for pasting into a non-emacs mailcl

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] Way to prepare a bugreport for pasting into a non-emacs mailclient?
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:59:17 +0100

Hi!

I was just wondering, every time I tried org-submit-bug-report, it
fails after asking the initial questions, because I don't have mh
installed (nor do I intend to install it and e-mh or any other emacs
based mail client).

Is there an obvious way to just prepare the text for a bugreport, so that
I can paste the relevant information (e.g. changed org variables) into
a buffer for sending it via mutt? Maybe I'm missing something here.

If not, I can refactor the relevant parts of org-submit-bug-report into
an interactive function that I could use. Maybe it would also be useful
for others.

Kind regards
        Friedel
--