Re: [Orgmode] [ORGMOBILE] Styled TODO keywords not showing on my ipod to

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ORGMOBILE] Styled TODO keywords not showing on my ipod touch
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:09:14 -0500

Hi Marcelo,

I made a FAQ a while back about this, it is linked from the MobileOrg website:

http://wiki.github.com/richard/mobileorg/frequently-asked-questions

"This situation most commonly occurs if you are not using Org-mode integration
(org-mobile-push and pull). You will need to place lines like the following in
the Org-file you link to from MobileOrg (typically index.org):

#+TODO: TODO | DONE
#+TODO: INVOICE SENT | RECEIVED"

This will let MobileOrg known which words to highlight as keywords, and whether
they should be red or green (todo or done).

Hope this helps,
Richard