[Orgmode] PROJ category from the org-mode front page?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] PROJ category from the org-mode front page?
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:13:06 -0500

Hi everyone,

I've just been looking at this picture from the org-mode home page:
http://orgmode.org/img/tasks.png
I like the line :
* PROJ Organize the interstellar dust meeting

Is "PROJ" a custom TODO 'type' keyword?  I have to say I quite like
it... but would it be possible to have combine types with more complex
(non-DONE) states, so that e.g. the heading displays:
* PROJ INPROGRESS Organize the interstellar dust meeting
or
* PROJ DONE Organize the interstellar dust meeting
?
Just wondering.  Thanks,
Matt

--