Re: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] pushing to mydisk.se account

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] pushing to mydisk.se account
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:42:02 -0600

Hmm, simple enough.

sudo apt-get install davfs2
sudo dpkg-reconfigure davfs2
- asnwer yes to the question where it asks to generate a GUID
sudo mount.davfs 'https://mydisk/username' /path/to/mountpoint
input your mydisk.se username and passwd.

DONE!

The question now is, how to make it automount so you don't need to go through the process of mounting everytime you restart your system. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Marcelo.