[Orgmode] [orgmobile] the role of the index.org file

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] the role of the index.org file
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:49:27 -0600

Hello again Richard,

I'd like to know what is the role of the index.org file. Does orgmobile.org create it? At first, I just pointed orgmobile.org to my gtd.org file (which is my index file), but I started having problems of synchronization and I didn't get the agenda view nor the colored tag icons in the items, now I pointed to index.org and I get a link to my gtd.org file and to the agenda view.

Thanks,

Marcelo.