[Orgmode] Re: [orgmobile] need to sync many times to get the updates

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [orgmobile] need to sync many times to get the updates
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:35:16 -0600

I have created a wrapper def that will call org-mobile-push twice:

(defun dpush nil nil (interactive) (org-mobile-push) (org-mobile-push))

I'm not sure if the problem lies on org-mobile-push, or the mydisk.se (webdav) server or the orgmobile app. The point is that, if I call org-mobile-push only once, the changes are not pulled from within orgmobile.

Thanks,

Marcelo.