Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in table formula editor?

From: Andreas Burtzlaff
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in table formula editor?
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:55:30 +0100

Hello andrea,

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:51:31 +0000 (UTC)
andrea Crotti <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes I'm sorry the table was too big and screwed up so I didn't copy the
> formulas.
> Anyway it's everything here
> http://github.com/AndreaCrotti/my-project-euler/blob/master/euler.org
>
> For the "bug" just go over the table
> - press C-c '
> - start typing a new formula with @+
> after that emacs hangs and not even C-g restores it...

I cannot reproduce this with Emacs 23.1.1 and org-6.33trans
release_6.33f.30.g011f.
If Emacs hangs completely it might be a bug in the Emacs core rather
then org-mode.

> I now would like to use only one formula in the whole rectangular area and
> take the extension from the first header of the column.

@1

so your full formula would look like:

'(check_file (concat "prob_" A& "." (downcase @1)))

HTH