Re: [Orgmode] latex export and beamer columns

From: Daniel Martins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex export and beamer columns
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:02:12 -0200

Eric listed all (or almost all) "requirements" for exporting Beamer.

Some of the mI encountered a few days ago. I decided to export the
lists into latex and then converting by hand  the rest of the
presentation.

I am also very happy that "Beamer" is becoming an official directive
of org-mode.
Carsten converted us to org-mode and we converted him to Beamer!

Daniel