[Orgmode] mobile org capable devices

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: [Orgmode] mobile org capable devices
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:46:56 +0530

Hello,

I am interested in using mobile org.
I currently use an ancient nokia phone because I was never sure what
feature set I wanted.
Mobileorg may well be the app that pushes me to upgrade  but to what??

The mobileorg site seems to say that this works for iphones - period
Whereas the org-mobile.el has the following comment
;; The code is not specific for the iPhone, however.
;; Any external viewer/flagging/editing application that uses the same
;; conventions could be used
It would be nice to list somewhere ein more or less generic terms what
kind of phones can sync with mobileorg

Thanks

Rustom