[Orgmode] Re: Emacs opens a frame for each file in agenda list on org-mo

From: Steve Brown
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Emacs opens a frame for each file in agenda list on org-mobile
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:00:51 +0000

On 24/11/2009 11:32, Steve Brown wrote:
Okay, a quick follow up on this.

Is there a command to close all frames but the current one? I could add this to the post push hooks.

Okay, I'm getting somewhere.

I found out how how to step through elisp (hooray!) and called (debug-on-entry) on (org-mobile-copy-agenda-files)

The new frame was opened when the *Backtrace* buffer showed:

call-process("E:/Emacs/bin/cmdproxy.exe" nil t nil "-c" " \"e:/home/Orgfiles/work.org\"")

[please read as all one line]

Now, I'm afraid I'm at a loss.

This seems to be a result of the environment I'm running in, and I can't install Cygwin - which is why I run Emacs off a USB stick.

So, could someone show me how to close the frames once the push has been completed using the post-push hook?

Thank you,

Steve