Re: [Orgmode] How to limit mobileorg agendas to only a subset of my cust

From: Christopher Long
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to limit mobileorg agendas to only a subset of my custom agendas?
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:08:33 -0700

Dear Carsten,

First, thanks! I grabbed it. It works well. And I see you added a few nice options too.

For those as non-fluent in lisp as I am, don't get caught by the typo in "moble" (as I did when I first copied the setq into my .emacs file). You want the following text:
(or edit it in the customization).

(setq org-mobile-agendas '("a"))

   A couple of follow up questions/comments:

1. I tried to export a timeline, but this produced no output.
Is that expected? I don't think I made a mistake here. Is timeline outside of the
standard agenda views that are pushable?

(setq org-mobile-agendas '("L"))

2. I was able to do a work-around with the month view with a custom command:

("p" "my timeline" agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 28)))

(setq org-mobile-agendas '("p")) ;; actually I did it in the customization screen

Thanks again!

Stoph

P.S. I've been using org-mode for a while, but picked up some additional tips
from watching your google talk yesterday.  Thanks for the pointer to it.