Re: [Orgmode] Again on bookmarks

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Again on bookmarks
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:47:47 -0700

On 2009-11-25, andrea <address@hidden> wrote:
> I suggest we could create a "bookmark" entry in the agenda which creates
> a big buffer with all the links, maybe filtering the links in local
> files or other non interesting things.

That can be done with existing features, IIUC.

I don't know if this is what you're considering, but I'd like to use
org as the central place to store all bookmarks, for all browsers, and
sync.  What needs to be done to make that happen, do you suppose?

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: You only think it's dark. [CDC has denied ME/CFS for 25 years]