Re: [Orgmode] Bug: / RET filter no longer auto-excludes FILETAGS [6.33tr

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: / RET filter no longer auto-excludes FILETAGS [6.33trans (release_6.33f.34.gf806)]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 06:21:09 -0500

> On Nov 26, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>
>> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:

>>> do you get it back to when when replacing "MARK" with "mark" and
>>> "PHONE" wiht "phone"?
>>
>> Yes.  When I make the tags lowercase in the function above it works
>> again.
>
> The docstring of org-agenda-auto-exclude-function does mention this,
> but it is indeed a change from John's original code - so it was not in
> the docstring when you wrote this function..

Ah!  Oops.  I was bad and didn't read the contents of commit c6186f4
(Check all represented tags in agenda for auto-exclusion, 2009-11-20)
before submitting the bug report.  I'll try to remember to do that next
time.

This change should probably be described in the upcoming release notes
just so anyone else that already has the function defined won't get
caught by it but I'm sure you're already planning to do that :)
I can't find anything in the Changelog mentioning the case change.

Thanks for the clarification!

Bernt