[Orgmode] org-id-locations

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] org-id-locations
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:16:41 -0500

Hi Carsten,

I've recently started using org-ids to find tasks in my org files and
org-mode is storing the ids and associated files in
~/.emacs.d/.org-id-locations.

Now I've modified or linked to locations on my laptop and on my
workstation and these files differ (both are modified differently) so I
need to do something magical to bring everything back in sync.

Manually merging the contents will be a bit of a pain since the order of
the entries are mixed up now.

Do bad things happen if I just delete or ignore syncing these files
between the laptop and workstation?

What's the right way to handle this?

Thanks,
Bernt