Re: [Orgmode] Re: Orgmode reference card

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Orgmode reference card
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:13:58 -0600

Hi Ben!

2009/11/28 Ben Finney <address@hidden>:
> The TeX source document for the reference card is distributed with Org
> mode (the file ‘orgcard.tex’). You can modify the page size in that file
> and rebuild it from source.
>
> You can also lobby for your country to join the rest of us in the third
> millennium with a common measurement system and page size :-)

Thanks for the info.  Regarding the lobbying, I am still working at
bringing my country into the 2nd millennium and I am ready to give up
:-(

Does Canada also have the non-standard paper sizes?

Anyway, I am also struggling with smtp in Aquamacs Gnus, but that is
for another email list.

Best,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: address@hidden
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934