[Orgmode] Re: Restructure my org-life

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Restructure my org-life
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:41:40 +0100

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> andrea <address@hidden> writes:
>
> A quick question: Are you using the agenda? IMO, the number of org files
> you use doesn't really matter, since the agenda will gather the relevant
> information from all of them and since you can jump directly from the
> agenda to the corresponding point in your files.

I finally started to use more smartly the agenda and also the template
for remember mode.
Now is much better thanks.
I also have a hook to automatically add new org-files to the agenda, in
this way I don't forget anything.
Now there are 53 files in the agenda, and I guess it will become slow,
I'll have to find smarter solutions...

Thanks