[Orgmode] report a bug

From: Wentao Zheng
Subject: [Orgmode] report a bug
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:53:52 +0800

Hi

I don't know what's real cause of the bug, the emacs, or the org-mode.

The bug looks like this:

    when I edit org file, then type <back tab> or use the menu to trigger global cycling function, the emacs sometimes will crash with an error message: Fatal error (11)Segmentation fault

It happens frequently when the cursor is located at non-header text. It seems that if I change the cursor position into some places such as the start of the document, it never crashes.

I'm using emacs-snapshot in debian lenny, with Linux kernel 2.6.31. And the org-mode is checked out from git repository. Both latest version of org-mode and 6.33 have the bug.

Thanks

--
Wentao Zheng