Re: [Orgmode] report a bug

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] report a bug
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 08:36:37 +0000

It looks as if the 'snapshot' version available for lenny is pre-August:

 Archive contents:

lenny|main|i386: emacs-snapshot 1:20090730-1~lenny1
lenny|main|amd64: emacs-snapshot 1:20090730-1~lenny1
lenny|main|source: emacs-snapshot 1:20090730-1~lenny1

(from http://emacs.orebokech.com/)

Wow, that's a pretty severe bug for the release version to contain for
so long.   I've experienced it several times, but I couldn't put
together what the fault was.

It may not help you, but I see that the emacs-snapshot version for
Ubuntu 9.10 (karmic) is from Sept 27.

Scot