Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] LaTeX exporter should honor empty lines

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] LaTeX exporter should honor empty lines
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:28:40 +0100

OK, I see now the problem, and I have fixed it.

Thanks!

- Carsten

On Dec 2, 2009, at 5:42 PM, Nicolas Girard wrote:

2009/12/2 Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>:
Hi Nicolas,

the behavior eems to be correct to me. C1 is indented, therefore part of
B1.

Hi Carsten,
agreed for C1, I was getting tired yesterday night ; but that was not my point.

My point was, in the following two examples, the empty lines right
before "C" should be preserved in the LaTeX output.

Cheers,
Nicolas

#===
- A2