Re: [Orgmode] Tables to DB

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tables to DB
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 13:12:31 -0500

andrea <address@hidden> writes:

> Org tables are great but for visualization and querying maybe databases
> are better, for example sqlite for small amounts of data is very nice
> and powerful.
>
> I found this
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/multitarget-tables.php which I

When I read interesting and impressive stuff like that on Worg I always
wonder who the author is! Of course we can look at the org files (ans:
Jason Riedy) but what do people think about displaying the authors in
the HTML version of Worg? Unless it is a deliberate decision not to, I
tend to think it would be helpful.

Dan