Re: [Orgmode] Beamer support - 2nd round

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Beamer support - 2nd round
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 18:45:03 -0500

Daniel Martins <address@hidden> wrote:

> Stupid question 9but I could not answer it)
>

> I have to set up
>
> (add-to-list 'org-export-latex-classes
>              '("beamer"
>                "\\documentclass[11pt]{beamer}
> ...)
>
> ???

No.

> Or I have to imput another .el which sets org-export-latex-classes correctl=
> y?
>
> I sue the latest git version of org-mode 6.33trans and
> I tried to use the example but I couldn't

Are you using git to keep up to date with org-mode? If not, then afaict,
you cannot get it yet. If you are using git, you can do something like this:

$ git branch -r
  origin/HEAD
  origin/add-recursion-to-org-publish
  origin/beamer
  origin/emacs23
  origin/experimental
  origin/experimental-code-for-the-new-export-engine
  origin/master
  origin/mobile-support
  origin/org-plot-doc
  origin/support-for-mobile-sync

you can see there is a remote branch called origin/beamer. You can create
a local tracking branch with

$ git branch beamer origin/beamer

and check it out:

$ git checkout beamer

If you then look in lisp/org-latex.el, you should see the beamer stuff.

HTH,
Nick