Re: [Orgmode] Beamer support - 2nd round

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Beamer support - 2nd round
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 09:05:20 +0100

On Dec 5, 2009, at 1:04 AM, Daniel Martins wrote:

Thank you very much

I did everything you suggested and everything worked nicely

But even using load-libray

org-latex

and

org-beamer

I received

Select command:
Exporting to LaTeX...
or: No definition for class `beamer' in `org-export-latex-classes'

If you have customized org-export-latex-classes before, then the value you stored will overwrite the new default (which contains the beamer entry. Two ways to fix this:

1. Remove you customization of this variable, restart Emacs, and customize again to redo the changed you have made earlier. THis is the safest way.

OR

2. Customize the variable and create a new entry for beamer, with this:
    ("beamer"
     "\\documentclass{beamer}
\\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\\usepackage{graphicx}
\\usepackage{longtable}
\\usepackage{float}
\\usepackage{wrapfig}
\\usepackage{soul}
\\usepackage{amssymb}
\\usepackage{hyperref}"
     org-beamer-sectioning
))

So in your customize buffer it must look like this:

TIFF image

Note in paricular that under |levels|, you must choose "Hook computing section levels" from the value menu

- Carsten