Re: [Orgmode] Agenda not working or am I misunderstanding how it works?

From: Uriel Avalos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda not working or am I misunderstanding how it works?
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 11:57:43 -0500

Thanks for replying. I tried that before as well... Restarted emacs and
C-c C-c on the line. I think I figured out what's going on... it may be
a bug!

If I have this simple file:

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO WAITING | PUBLISHED REJECTED
* PUBLISHED test
  DEADLINE: <2009-12-05 Sat>

it works! (It doesn't show up in the agenda.) However, if I put the
completed TODO item under a subheading, it stops working! The following
simple file doesn't work:

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO WAITING | PUBLISHED REJECTED
* [2009-12-05 Sat]
** PUBLISHED test
  DEADLINE: <2009-12-05 Sat>

The test TODO item shows up in the agenda. Is this a bug? I'm using
Emacs 23.0.0.1 on Windows and whatever version of org-mode that came
with it -- 5.03b