[Orgmode] Wiki Support

From: Marc
Subject: [Orgmode] Wiki Support
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 23:23:35 +0100

Hi,

I've seen that there is a generic export function
(http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-export-generic.php) that can be used
to export org-mode to wiki style.

If I got it right, this is not completly implemented (e.g. nested bullet lists
are not supported).  Are there plans to complete the export function? IMHO,
this is a really good feature that might save a lot of time.
Are there plans to do it vice versa, i.e. translate from wiki syntax to
org-mode ?

BR
Marc