Re: [Orgmode] Org needs your vote

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org needs your vote
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:16:25 +0100

On Dec 7, 2009, at 9:36 PM, Scot Becker wrote:

On the upside, Lifehacker is much more mainstream than, say,
Sourceforge.  And to be in the top five is pretty impressive.  (And
lifehacker readers know that the actual polls are a bit of a joke.
They ask for 'the best' X, but it's not as if the voters have actually
tried each of the contenders.).

And, in the end, we end up 4th, beat omnioutliner, get nearly
the same number of votes as Word does.  Pretty strong
showing, I'd say!

Thanks for the votes!

- Carsten

Anyway,  this is Emacs in a pretty public limelight.  I like it.

Scot