[Orgmode] Bug in latest 6.33trans

From: Giulio Fella
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug in latest 6.33trans
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:16:24 +0000

Hi,

thanks for org-mode! I have just discovered that it can integrate with
beamer. I used the hack on emacs:fu together with org-mode 6-33f
without any problem. After reading Carsten's announcement of a new
version with improved integration I have downloaded the latest trans
and run it on Carsten's sample presentation and some of my own.
Something seems to go missing in the processing of the header as
#+AUTHOR and #+TITLE are not passed exported. The same happens to
#+MACRO but I am no sure the latter is still supported.

Cheers
giulio