Re: [Orgmode] [org-mac-protocol] How to actually set it up and use it?

From: Christopher Suckling
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [org-mac-protocol] How to actually set it up and use it?
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 00:37:38 +0000

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:56:00 -0600, Ron Parker <address@hidden> wrote:

> After reading this message I downloaded org-mac-protocol and installed
> it.  The scripts work for me if I open them in Script Editor and run
> them, but they do not work from the scripts menu nor from Quicksilver.

Weird. Of course, if run from Script Editor, then the top application
will always be Script Editor, so the link will always be to Script
Editor.

It may be that via QS you're linking to something that contains a single
or double quote. Then the scripts bork. But I've just finally fixed it
and pushed to github along with improved and added support for Snow
Leopard, Skim, Bibdesk and iTunes.

I'll be doing a proper release at the end of the week (Thursday or
Friday), but if the current github doesn't work for you, then send me a
few more details and I'll see what I can do.

Best, Christopher