Re: [Orgmode] [babel] changing size of R graphics in pdf output

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] changing size of R graphics in pdf output
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:23:07 +0000

OK,  This was all to do with the ordering of the latex code

Below works, includes the R code, but only one plot of the expected size.

#+srcname:Boxplots Summary
#+begin_src R :session BirdData :file BoxplotSummary.pdf :exports both
 boxplot(Wingcrd,Tarsus,Head,Wt,names=c("Wingcrd","Tarsus","Head","Wt"))
#+end_src

#+CAPTION:    Trial boxplots with babel
#+LABEL:      fig:trial boxplots
#+ATTR_LaTeX: width=10cm
#+resname: Boxplots
[[file:BoxplotSummary.pdf]]

I await for someone to tell me how it "should" be done :-)

Graham