Re: [Orgmode] Bug: lowercase todo kw

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: lowercase todo kw
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:33:25 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Dec 14, 2009, at 10:21 PM, Samuel Wales wrote:

I found three places where the lowercase version of a todo
kw is treated specially in the latest org.  For example,

 * todo this is lowercase

First, in the agenda, they have a special face.

Second, when inserting an id link, they are removed.

Third, when printing the olpath, they are removed.  To
reproduce, place point at bol on 5 and press the spacebar.
I expect todo to be in the olpath, but it is not.

Thanks.

Samuel

* 1
*** 2
***** here are some keywords i like
******* todo

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: You only think it's dark. [CDC has denied ME/CFS for 25 years]