Re: [Orgmode] Re: [LaTeX-Export] Longtable and Caption

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [LaTeX-Export] Longtable and Caption
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:17:18 +0100

On Dec 3, 2009, at 4:22 PM, Ulf Stegemann wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

it was my understanding that the caption command in longtable is different from the caption command in normal tables, in that it is a line that is printed over the table on each page - so I thought it always needs to be
there.  Is that not correct?

yes, treatment is different but nevertheless the caption is not
mandatory for longtable. I never had any problems with longtable tables
without \caption{}.

Hi Ulf,

sorry for being so slow to process this request.

I believe this works now as you requested, please verify.

- Carsten