Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeWiki Support

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeWiki Support
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:15:59 +0100

On Dec 18, 2009, at 12:28 PM, Adam Spiers wrote:

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 09:38:42AM -0800, Wes Hardaker wrote:
On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 23:23:35 +0100, Marc <address@hidden> said:

M> If I got it right, this is not completly implemented (e.g. nested
M> bullet lists are not supported).  Are there plans to complete the
M> export function? IMHO, this is a really good feature that might save
M> a lot of time.

I actually almost implemented bullet-parsing yesterday for
org-export-generic, but in the end I was swamped with other things to
do.

So yes, I'd like to see it done.  But no, it's not done currently...

M> Are there plans to do it vice versa, i.e. translate from wiki syntax
M> to org-mode ?

That'd certainly be helpful as well. I don't know of anyone with plans
though (maybes someone else does)

I would *love* to see auto-linking of WikiWords as a customisable
option.  I'm not sure if anyone's looked at supporting WikiWords yet.

Where should the link go? To a file WikiWord.org? Or doing an etags search?