[Orgmode] Re: Know what has been done for a certain date ?

From: Benjamin Andresen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Know what has been done for a certain date ?
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:46:51 +0100

Hey Xavier,

Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I heavily use logbook in order to track things. I need a way
> to know what has been done for a certain day. The master problem
> is that using logbook does not imply I marked something as DONE. It can be
> contextual informations (I phoned someone,
> ...).

You can press "[" to see all inactive timestamps on a particular day.
They would include times you CLOSED a todo item and maybe other
[inactive] timestamps you include in your items.

> Do you know any way to list my "action list" for a particular date ?

I don't know of any way other than the one above.

What would be interesting and probably crazy is a way to simulate a
future or past date. SCHEDULED and DEADLINE would act as if the
simulated date was "."

> Thank you.
>
> Xavier

br,