Re: [Orgmode] autoloading stuff

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] autoloading stuff
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 12:01:24 -1000

Hi Andrea,

I'm not certain I understand your question, but it brings to mind the Getting Started section of

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/intro.php,

which indicates that you can activate whatever subset of supported languages you wish.

The typo you pointed out in an earlier message has been fixed and should appear next time the documentation has been updated on Worg.

All the best,
Tom