Re: [Orgmode] Announcing org-ruby

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Announcing org-ruby
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:35:37 -0700

That's great!

Thanks for sharing this.

Have you mentioned org-ruby to the people at github.  I know that they
were looking for a tool with which to export README.org files in github
repositories to HTML, but they felt that a full Emacs instillation was
too large of a requirement.  I bet they'd be interested in using
org-ruby for this job.

Also, would you mind adding this information to
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-blog-wiki.php

Thanks! -- Eric