Re: [Orgmode] org-mobile bug

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mobile bug
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:59:11 +0100

Hi Mark,

I cannot reproduce this problem.

- Carsten

On Dec 30, 2009, at 4:58 AM, Mark Scala wrote:

Hi, I was exploring org-mobile.el just now, and I found a small problem. The function org-mobile-push throws an error unless there is at least one custom agenda command defined -- clearly not desirable. I suspect the problem is in org-agenda-custom-commands: (delq nil '()) returns nil for an empty list. After defining one custom agenda command, all works as expected.

Best,
Mark Scala