Re: [Orgmode] FR: org-hide-context

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: org-hide-context
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:21:02 +0000

I'm not the OP, but that  works for me.  Somehow I thought I'd loose my place when I did S-TAB.  Thanks,

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Adam,

I am not sure I find this useful.

to localize, I usually do

S-TAB     to hide everything
C-c C-r   to reveal the current location

Can you maybe describe a bit more what this is supposed to do and
under what circumstances you'd like to use this?

Thanks.

- Carsten