[Orgmode] Proposal Keybinding: Agenda 's' - save org-agenda files

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] Proposal Keybinding: Agenda 's' - save org-agenda files
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:31:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I use orgmode all the time, so I found it sensible to use it as default
major mode with (setq default-major-mode 'org-mode).

I just noticed that the 's' key in the agenda calls
org-save-all-org-buffers, which saves _all_ org buffers open in emacs.

I found this behaviour to be somewhat unexpected.

If I am working in my agenda, I am working on items that are, as I
understand it, all part of org-agenda-files, only accessing these files
with a different interface.

I would have suspected that pressing 's' or C-x C-s in the agenda would
call something like org-save-all-agenda-files.

Does this make sense?

memnon