Re: [Orgmode] HTML table export with col width <XY>

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] HTML table export with col width <XY>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:23:18 +0100

On Jan 3, 2010, at 9:02 PM, Rocky Road wrote:

On Sun, 2010-01-03 at 19:53 +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Karl,

I still cannot reproduce this.
Anybody else?

- Carsten

I  can reproduce it from the simple input:

    | <35>                                |     |
    | header                              | len |
    |-------------------------------------+-----|
    | Short line                          |  10 |
| A loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong line | 62 |

However, it appears that the '=>' is only a display artifact in the
generated buffer, it is not saved to a file.

Ah, that clears it up. I had understood that the arrow shows up in the browser. But now I see it in the .html Emacs buffer, this is a left-over display property.
Fixed, thanks.

But the <XY> line is actually written:

Yes. You can get rid of it by adding a special first column and putting a
"/" into the first column of lines you'd like to have removed.

At some point I had code that would do this automatically for lines that only have these cookies. But I removed it again because it was causing trouble. Maybe I should in fact get a better version of that back into the code - it would be nice
to make them go away automatically.....

- Carsten

** Versions used :
 - org-mode 6.33f
 - GNU Emacs 23.0.91.1
 - linux 2.6.28-17-generic (ubuntu 9.04 jaunty)

HTH.

Michelle

- Carsten