Re: [Orgmode] TODO list in new buffer?

From: Sam Cramer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] TODO list in new buffer?
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:06:06 -0800

Cool.  I didn't know about indirect buffers; I can see that my Emacs knowledge is pretty dated!

Thanks,
Sam

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <address@hidden> wrote:

Use M-x clone-indirect-buffer to create another buffer that points to the org
file and then C-c C-v (org-show-todo-tree) in one of the buffers to show the
TODO items.

If all your TODO items are in a subtree you can also go to that subtree and use
C-c C-x b (org-tree-to-indirect-buffer) to create an indirect buffer narrowed to
that subtree.

- Darlan Cavalcante Moreira