Re: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:33:25 +0100

On Jan 6, 2010, at 5:22 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
there is now a new option org-beamer-frame-default-options

When setting it into Emacs, great, it DOES WORK as expected!

Though, I believe this is more a setting of the document itself, instead of
one customization in my own `.emacs' file.

I would rather like my colleagues to get the same output when compiling my
document. I tried, then, the following:

* COMMENT Setup

# This is for the sake of Emacs.
# Local Variables:
# ispell-local-dictionary: "en_US"
# org-beamer-frame-default-options: "[allowframebreaks]"
# End:

with no success, though.

Maybe I would have to try with a `#+BIND'.

#+BIND will do the trick, it was made just for this.

Though, wouldn't it be better to
explicitly add something like:

#+BEAMER_FRAME_EXTRA_OPTIONS: [allowframebreaks]

Yes, that would make sense if it is a frequently used feature.
I like to hesitate with introducing these special customizations
until I am convinced that this is used reasonably often.  Otherwise
I would have to have 1000 of the special lines, approximately.

Question to all:  How likely is the use of a default option you'd
want to have on *every* frame?

- Carsten