[Orgmode] Re: New beamer support

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:38:12 +0100

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> On Jan 6, 2010, at 4:47 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:
>>
>> Properties are empty.
>>
>> When not typing `e b', I just end up with:

>> ** DB                                                    :
>> [allowframebreaks]:
>> *** Model
>>
>> No property block is created...
>
> I believe I have said several times that the second column is *not* the
> one for the options.  The third is.

Okaaayyy...

I wouldn't say you "said" it several times, but when re-reading this, yes, you
mentioned it, but my eyes passed over it...

>>> That happens at the BEAMER_env property and give you a way to select the
>>> environment with a single key, for example `e b' for block. If you move
>>> the cursor to the field for env args, e will give you a prompt where you
>>> can edit.

Though, I really am sorry to waste your time with silly problems, but I still
have troubles editing this through the interface.

ITEM                            | Env   | Options | DefOvl | Overlay | Col  |

Editing in the second column ("Env") does only create a tag, as mentioned in
my previous posts.

The third one ("Options") allows inserting a string without passing through
the tag interface. There, I insert the string `[allowframebreaks]'.

Though, the property created is `BEAMER_opt', not `BEAMER_envargs'??

** Model                                                 :[allowframebreaks]:
*** Extensions (aggregation, negation)
** DB
   :PROPERTIES:
   :BEAMER_opt: [allowframebreaks]
   :END:
*** Subitem

So, this does not add the option `allowframebreaks' to the frames...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban