Re: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:35:18 +0100

On Jan 7, 2010, at 10:38 AM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
On Jan 6, 2010, at 4:47 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Properties are empty.

When not typing `e b', I just end up with:

** DB                                                    :
[allowframebreaks]:
*** Model

No property block is created...

I believe I have said several times that the second column is *not* the
one for the options.  The third is.

Okaaayyy...

I wouldn't say you "said" it several times, but when re-reading this, yes, you
mentioned it, but my eyes passed over it...

By the way, how are we supposed to add that property in the most easiest manner? I never really used column view, but I have troubles when using
it here.

On the node where I want to add that property, I do:
- `C-c C-x C-c' to enter column view
- `right' (arrow) to go in the second column
- `e' to edit the property
... but I'm put in a tag selection menu... What am I doing wrong?

That happens at the BEAMER_env property and give you a way to select the environment with a single key, for example `e b' for block. If you move the cursor to the field for env args, e will give you a prompt where you
can edit.

Though, I really am sorry to waste your time with silly problems, but I still
have troubles editing this through the interface.

ITEM | Env | Options | DefOvl | Overlay | Col |

OK, this is helpful.  You are not using the most recent version of
the columns template for beamer support. For example, the BEAMER_opt property is not used anymore.

Can you use a new file and insert a fresh template, and take it from there?

- Carsten

Editing in the second column ("Env") does only create a tag, as mentioned in
my previous posts.

The third one ("Options") allows inserting a string without passing through
the tag interface. There, I insert the string `[allowframebreaks]'.

Though, the property created is `BEAMER_opt', not `BEAMER_envargs'??

** Model : [allowframebreaks]:
*** Extensions (aggregation, negation)
** DB
  :PROPERTIES:
  :BEAMER_opt: [allowframebreaks]
  :END:
*** Subitem

So, this does not add the option `allowframebreaks' to the frames...

Best regards,
 Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban