[Orgmode] Re: New beamer support

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:23:48 +0100

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:

>> I still got the same "black-and-white" buffer...
>
> my mistake

So... You're just a plain human?  ;-))  I'm falling from high.

> fixed now.

Yep. It does work!

Comment about this `allowframebreaks' story: I've just seen, using the
defaults (and Madrid), that the consequence of putting `allowframebreaks' on
every frame is that it adds a roman number after the title, like:

  * First slide I
  * First slide II
  * Second slide I
  * Third slide I

So, even for slides not spread across multiple pages, it adds an annoying
number (for the second and third slides).

The only solution would be that Org or the user just adds the property where
needed. For Org, it seems impossible. So, up to the user in the default
configuration.

The beamer solution is to play with:

\setbeamertemplate{frametitle continuation}[from second]

\renewcommand\insertcontinuationtext{...}

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
  Seb

--