Re: [Orgmode] logbook + (re)schedule

From: Fredrik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] logbook + (re)schedule
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 15:19:42 +0100

Thank you,

yes that is how do it now... just wondered if there was a command for it I had missed :)

Regards,

Fredrik

On 7 jan 2010, at 14.48, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Jan 7, 2010, at 2:10 PM, Fredrik wrote:

I use the schedule and logbook parts to keep track of contacts and remind me when I haven't had contact with someone for a while like this...

* CONTACT Someone Somewhere
SCHEDULED: <2010-01-28 Thu .+21d>
:LOGBOOK:
- State "CONTACTED"  from "CONTACT"    [2010-01-06 Wed 19:58] \\
  Called and said hi
:END:

This works like a charm... but is there someway I can add an entry to the logbook and have the schedule rescheduled for a specific date? Say I actually talked to the person this weekend but didn't get to a computer until today can I then add a entry for Saturday?

Just jump to the entry and edit the time stamp!

- Carsten