[Orgmode] Bug: clockreport-mode fails in agenda if org-startup-indented

From: Sven Gaerner
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: clockreport-mode fails in agenda if org-startup-indented is t [6.33f]
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 23:21:40 +0100

Hi,

first of all: thanks to all for this great mode. Since about 9 months
I'm running it nearly every day. I started with a very simple setup
that was extended every now and then.

I tried to use org-startup-indented in order not to add #+STARTUP:
hidestars to each org-mode file. After setting org-startup-indented to
true in my .emacs, I got the attached backtrace when trying to enable
the clockreport-mode within the agenda buffer.

If org-startup-indented is set to nil, the clockreport-mode is enabled
without any errors.

I reproduced this error also with an emacs that was started with -q. I
then just required org-install and org and created a single org-mode
file. Depending on the value of org-startup-indented, opening the
clockreport-mode within the agenda buffer works or fails.

The org-mode version is 6.33f.

It would be nice if someone could look into this matter.

Regards,
Sven

PS: Please CC any answers to me, I'm not subscribed to the list.