[Orgmode] Bug: #+STARTUP indent in org-babel.org: emacs segfaults [6.34

From: Per Unneberg
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: #+STARTUP indent in org-babel.org: emacs segfaults [6.34 (release_6.34.1.g2783)]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:06:38 +0100

Dear list,

using the latest version of org-mode I noticed that some of my larger
org files containing babel code caused emacs to segfault when doing an
incremental search. The culprit seems to be #+STARTUP: indent. I
managed to reproduce the bug using this minimal .emacs file:

(setq load-path (cons "~/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/lisp" load-path))
(require 'org-install)

where load-path points to latest org-mode version.

* Steps to reproduce using org-babel.org (taken from
eschulte.github.com/org-babel/org-babel.org)

- change startup line  to #+STARTUP: indent:

- reload file and do an incremental search for "time" (for example)

This bug is not reproducible with the org-mode version (6.21b) that is
shipped with my emacs, and as far as I can tell, I can't reproduce it
in files without babel blocks.

* Info

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.16.6)
 of 2009-12-14 on localhost
Package: Org-mode version 6.34 (release_6.34.1.g2783)

By the way Carsten and developers, thanks for an amazing package!

Cheers,

Per